- Alcohol:16% vol
- Grape Variety:Sousão
- Serving Temperature:16°-18°
- Winemakers:Francisco Montenegro
- Pairing:Beef, Pasta, Lamb, Game (deer, venison)
- Soil Geology: Shale
- Harvest and Winemaking: Selection of cutted grapes and transported in boxes directly to the winery. Winemaking with crushing and stalk removal. Fermentation in temperated controlled open mill.
- Ageing:9 months in French oak barrels.
- Tasting note:Made from a careful selection of grapes from Sousão obtained from the best vineyards in the Douro region, this wine presents a lovely and immediately seductive scent, with black fruit, exotic woods, sweet spices and roasted cocoa. Creamy, textured, deep, wiht fine tannins and perfect acidity, austere and long finish, a full Douro wine.
There are no reviews yet.