- Alcohol:13% vol
- Grape Variety:Centennial vineyards, free standing, over 120 years old where abound about 20 different castes.
- Serving Temperature:10°-12°C
- Winemakers:Jorge Afonso
- Pairing: Spicy and unique meals such as cheese, goat, lamb, suckling pig, among others
- Soil Geology: Shale
- Tasting note:Complex bouquet with notes of phenolic flavours. Full body and good persistence. Dry, balanced acidity. Soft. Good finish, with a powerful aftertaste reminiscent of old white fortified wines and chestnut marmalade.
- Harvest and Winemaking: Centennial free-standing vineyards at 800m altitude. Shale soil and large thermal amplitudes in the maturation phase. Grape harvest selected from different castes (between 10 and 15). Smooth grape crushing process. total fermentation on skins in 500L French oak barrels for 4 weeks.
- Ageing:21-month aging in used French oak barrels
- Theme:In the town of Bragança, in the village of Parada de Infanções, we find the only wine produced in the area. The vineyards are centennial, free standing, over 120 years old where abound about 20 different castes. Due to the age of the vineyard and the traditional processes of grafting and grafting, it is possible to find different grape varieties in a single strain, making the winemaking process even more interesting and the final result a distinct product with a peculiar and very curious complexity
There are no reviews yet.