- Alcohol:15.5% vol
- Grape Variety:Petit Verdot and Cabernet Sauvignon
- Serving Temperature:16ºC
- Winemakers:António Maçanita
- Pairing:Roasted red meat or game that has been lightly caramelized and served with black fruit jelly. Also with strong cheese, as Roquefort.
- Climate:Mediterranean Continental
- Soil:Very infertile rocky schist soils
- Vinification:All bunches entering the winery are passed over a sorting table and subjected to intensive quality control. The grapes are gently crushed and moved by gravity into temperature regulated vats. Both alcoholic and malolactic fermentation occurred naturally with no inoculation. The post-fermentation maceration on skins lasted for 28 days. 24 months in French Oak barrels. This wine is a natural product that was lightly filtered and may cast a deposit over time.
- Tasting notes:Concentrated dark violet color. Generous nose with a very intense aroma of crushed blackberries and blueberries. Complexity comes from deep floral scents and toasted barrel notes. Powerful mouth-feel from firm very ripe tannins and a very long finish that is complex and sustained.
There are no reviews yet.