- Alcohol:14,5% vol
- Grape Variety:Syrah
- Serving Temperature:16-18ºC
- Winemakers:António Maçanita
- Pairing:Veal, Beef, Lamb, Poultry
- Climate:Mediterranean Continental
- Soil:Loam-Clay Soil
- Vinification:All bunches are passed over a sorting table and subjected to intensive quality control. The grapes are gently crushed and moved by gravity into temperature regulated vats. Both alcoholic and malolactic fermentation occurs naturally with no inoculation. The post-fermentation maceration on skins lasted for 21 days. Ageing for 16 months in 100% French oak barrels.
- Tasting notes:Concentrated ruby-violet color. Generous nose, with very smooth aromas of cigar box, leather, some spices and black currants. Full bodied and rich. Good freshness. In the mouth is full, with very ripe firm tannins. Audacious.
There are no reviews yet.