A New Way to Pour Wine
Align the SmartClamps™ over the neck of the bottle and push down firmly on the Handle in one fluid motion.
Tip & Pour
Tilt the bottle until the Spout is over the glass. Quickly press and release the Trigger to pour.
Using the Coravin Wine Preservation System is as easy as, insert, tip, and pour.
- Before each use pres the trigger quickly to clear the System of any air or wine residue.
- Align the SmartClamps over the neck of the bottle and push down firmly in one fluid motion until the Needle is fully inserted.
- With one hand holding the bottle and the other on the handle, tilt the bottle at a 45° angle so that the spout is lower than the base and the wine is fully in contact with the cork.
- Press and release the trigger quickly to pour your desire amount of wine.
- Repeat if the flow of wine slows or stops.
- To stop the flow of wine, tilt the bottle to an upright position at any time.
- When you are done, grasp the Handle with one hand and hold the bottle with the other.
- Pull the System straight up and off in one fluid motion.
It is not unusual for the needle to leave behind a drop on wine on the top of the cork or foil. Just wait a few seconds while the cork fully reseals and then wipe it off.
Store your wine bottles on their side in a cool, dark place and preserve what’s left in the bottle for weeks, months or even years.
Before first use, push the Clamp Release up and slide the SmartClampsTM all the way up. Twist the capsule sup off the unit. Drop the Coravin Pure Capsule into the Capsule Cup round end first. Twist the cup onto the unit tightly until there is no give left.