- Alcohol:14% vol
- Grape Variety:Viognier
- Serving Temperature:7-14ºC
- Winemakers:Victor Conceição
- Pairing:Veal, Beef, Lamb, Poultry
Climate:Mediterranean Continental, hot days and cool nights during the maturation
- Vinification:The harvest was made at night in 12 kg boxes, in order to avoid crushing the grapes. Fermentation in 300L French oak barrels.
- Aging:3 months in French oak barrels.
- Tasting notes:Beautiful expression of the Viognier variety, although it is still a young wine. On the nose it displays notes of apricot, peach, wild flowers and spices. On the palate we have a full-bodied, dense white, with an oily texture and noticeable alcohol at the end of the mouth, which is typical of the variety
There are no reviews yet.