- Alcohol:13% vol
- Grape Variety:Alvarinho
- Serving Temperature:9-12ºC
- Winemakers:Anselmo Mendes
- Pairing:Fish, Seafood, Sushi, Salads, Poultry, Pasta, Veal, Grill
- Climate:Mediterranean Continental, hot days and cool nights during the maturation
- Vinification:Handpicked grapes into small boxes and carried to the winery in a short period of time. Very soft pressing of the whole destemmed grapes. Long cold clarification. Fermentation in new 400-liter French oak barrels. Aging in these barrels for 9 months with bâtonnage on the whole lees. 9 months of aging in bottle.
- Aging ability in the bottle:15 years
- Theme:Wine made from grapes of Alvarinho variety coming exclusively from Quinta da Torre in Monção. This wine expresses the potential of the subregion and its variety as well as the study of this variety fermented and aged in barrels. So, this wine comes from Quinta da Torre where we manage to make a specific work regarding the variety of soils that exists in that estate.
- Tasting notes:Delicate floral aroma. Discreet vanilla, biscuits and honeycomb. Stressed acidity with grapefruit peel. Persistent, mineral, and elegant.
There are no reviews yet.