- Alcohol:14,5% vol
- Grape Variety:Touriga Nacional, Syrah, Aragonez and Alicante Bouschet
- Serving Temperature:16-18ºC
- Winemakers:Paolo Fiuza Nigra
- Pairing:Veal, Beef, Lamb, Poultry
- Ageing:Maturation in French and American barrels for 12 months. The wine is aged in bottle prior to release
- Vinification:When the grapes are judged to be perfectly matured, they are carefully picked and brought into the winery for de-stalking, gentle crushing, and fermentation in temperature controlled steel vats at 25%. There follows an extended maceration period followed by maturation in vats and barrels for 12 months.
- Tasting notes:Deep red color. Intense aroma, with notes of jam, where the raspberry stands out. It presents itself wide, with freshness. Firm, ripe tannins. Good persistence.
There are no reviews yet.