- Alcohol:14% vol
- Grape Variety:Alicante Bouschet
- Serving Temperature:16-18ºC
- Winemakers:Paulo Laureano
- Pairing:Veal, Beef, Lamb,Poultry, Mushrooms
Climate:Mediterranean with cold winters with rainfall concentrated between October and February, hot summers, with temperatures close to 40ºC at the time of maturation.
- Vinification:Hand-picked grapes that have not been peeled off are mashed and fermented in Lagares
Ageing:Two years in large oak and mahogany barrels, then two years in bottle
- Tasting notes:The bouquet belongs to a wine that still has reserves, it opens and shows pure, elegant blackberry and cassis aromas. The body is delicately structured, subtle fruit and cocoa notes let the wine flow smoothly
There are no reviews yet.