- Alcohol:14.5% vol
- Grape Variety:Aragones, Trincadeira, Castelão, e Alicante Bouschet
- Serving Temperature:16-18ºC
- Winemakers:Paulo Laureano
- Pairing:Veal, Beef, Lamb,Poultry, Mushrooms
Climate:Mediterranean with cold winters with rainfall concentrated between October and February, hot summers, with temperatures close to 40ºC at the time of maturation.
- Vinification:Hand-picked grapes that have not been peeled off are mashed and fermented in Lagares
Ageing:In oak barrels for 12 months, after which it ages in bottle for at least another 6 months.
- Tasting notes:The bouquet is not exuberant in abundance, but complex in aroma: it includes elderberry, earth and cloves. The body is softened by the smooth cocoa note and the taste of blackberries.
There are no reviews yet.