- Alcohol:20% vol
- Grape Variety:Alicante Bouschet
- Serving Temperature:10-14ºC
- Winemakers:Paulo Laureano
- Pairing: Desserts, chocolate
Climate:Mediterranean with cold winters with rainfall concentrated between October and February, hot summers, with temperatures close to 40ºC at the time of maturation.
- Vinification:In the middle of the fermentation, pure, young brandy of first quality is added, which interrupts the fermentation and allows part of the sugar in the grapes to persist naturally
Ageing:Old wooden barrels and pipes for at least five years
- Tasting notes:Dense, strong dark cherry red. Sweet fruit notes of plum, plums and black cherries. Very complex and seductive. Well balanced on the palate with higher acidity and gentle tannins. Very long finish.
There are no reviews yet.