- Alcohol:15% vol
- Grape Variety:Touriga Franca, Touriga Nacional, Tinta Amarela, other (15 indigenous grapes field-blend)
- Serving Temperature:17ºC
- Winemakers:Tiago Alves de Sousa
- Pairing:Veal, Beef, Lamb, Poultry, Pasta, Game (deer, venison)
- Climate:Mediterranean Continental, hot days and cool nights during the maturation
- Vinification:Total destemming, 9 days fermentation with temperature control, and 7 days maceration
- Ageing:15 months in new French oak
- Temperature and Service Conditions: 17ºC decant for 1 hour before serving
- Aging ability in the bottle: 15-20 years
- Tasting notes:Deep ruby color. Aroma of forest fruits, eucalyptus leaf, pine and prunes. Solid, with great structure, but with the balance and elegance typical of Quinta da Oliveirinha. Great complexity and with many good years ahead.
There are no reviews yet.