- Alcohol:14,5% vol
- Grape Variety:Old Vines – Field blend
- Serving Temperature:16-18ºC
- Winemakers:Manuel Lobo
- Pairing:Beef, Pasta, Lamb
- Age of Vines: 70 years old
- Landscaping: “Socalcos” (terraces supported by stone walls)
- Aspect, Soil and Altitude: East – South Schist, 120-450 metres
- Vinification:The grapes, coming from old vines, are taken to the winery in 22 kg plastic boxes and undergo strict
selection on arrival. Following a complete destemming and slight crushing, the juice is transferred to
temperature-controlled stainless-steel tanks. Once the alcoholic fermentation is completed, the
juice is gently pressed.
- Ageing:About 18 months in French (85%) and American (15%) oak barrels.
- Tasting notes:Deep ruby in colour. The nose stands out for its aroma complexity, showing a symphony of seductive aromas of wild berry fruits, fresh spice, and notes of gum cistus. The palate oers an elegant beginning, evolving into a wine with excellent volume and a solid structure made of fine-textured tannins.