- Alcohol:14% vol
- Grape Variety:Tinta Roriz
- Serving Temperature:16°-18°
- Winemakers:Graça Gonçalves, advised by Grégory Viennois
- Pairing:Beef, Pasta, Veal, Poultry
- Soil Geology: 1.8 ha smooth slope with excellent exposure. Lime and clay from the superior Jurassic period
- Climate: Mediterranean microclimate with an Atlantic in?uence. Cold nights even during summer, max. temperatures of 31ºC, 675 mm average rainfall and a permanent blowing wind.
- Winegrowing: Organic production (PT-BIO-08) with a single plot management winegrowing work
- Harvest and Winemaking: Individualized plot handmade harvest with manual sorting. Desteming with no crushing. Fermentation in stainless steel temperature controlled vats. Prolonged maceration but smooth extraction.
- Ageing:14 months in French oak barrels (Saury, Seguin Moreaux and Radoux), 35% of which are new, and 15 years in the bottle
- Theme:It is the temper that turns the humble iron into the noble steel. And it is temper that shapes character to man. This is “Têmpera”, a Tinta Roriz designed by José Bento dos Santos. With temper. With nobility. With character.
There are no reviews yet.