- Alcohol:14% vol
- Grape Variety:45% Aragonez, 35% Alicante Bouschet, 10% Touriga Nacional and 10% Cabernet Sauvignon
- Serving Temperature:16-18ºC
- Winemakers:Miguel Louro
- Pairing:Veal, Beef, Lamb, Poultry
Climate:Mediterranean Continental, hot days and cool nights during the maturation, hot summers, with temperatures close to 40ºC at the time of maturation.
- Vinification:Manual harvest into boxes of 20kg. Partial destemming. Grapes are crushed with feet in open-top tanks for two days in cold soaking. Finish fermentation in stainless steel tanks with temperature control. Pressed in a vertical hydraulic press.
Ageing:14 months in 300L French and Portuguese oak barrel, 50% new
- Tasting notes:Deep dense red colour. Complex in the nose. This is a full-body wine, intense and deep on the palate. Good structure, and well-balanced acidity that gives an unusual freshness in a warm-climate region. Long after taste
There are no reviews yet.