- Alcohol:13% vol
- Grape Variety:100% Baga
- Serving Temperature:18°
- Winemakers:Luis Pato
- Pairing:Red meat, Gamey meat
- Drink between:2015– 2030
- Soil Geology:Sandy
- Bottling:October 2008
- Fermentation:Wooden vat (10-12 days)
- Maturation:Voges + Nevers Oak / new casks 500l /12 months
- Stabilization:Non filtered. With age can present deposit.
- Aromatic descriptors:Raspberry / Violet / Pine/ Eucalyptus /Resin
- Theme:In 1988, to show the great potential of our traditional grape, Baga, Luis Pato planted ungrafted vines to show the Essence of Baga. In order to get the best from this vineyard, he achieved a natural concentration leaving just one bunch per vine.
There are no reviews yet.