- Alcohol:20% vol
- Grape Variety:Old Vines
- Serving Temperature:14-16ºC
- Winemakers:David Baverstock, Luís Patrão and Michael Wren
- Pairing:Chocolate, dessert, soft cheese
- Age of Vines: 70 years old
- Landscaping: Patamares (terraces)
- Soil: Schist
- Vinification:Selected letter A grapes. Destemming, crushing, followed by fermentation in traditional granite presses with foot treading. Selected quality brandy spirit added to arrest the fermentation at the desired level of sweetness.
- Tasting notes:Deep opaque purple. Aroma of dark berry fruits and violets. On the palate presents elegant, balanced, fine silky tannins, long velvety finish.
- Viticultural Year:Produced with top-quality grapes (category A) and fermented according to the traditional treading method in granite presses, the Quinta dos Murças Vintage 2011 displays the Covelinhas region’s potential for producing great ports that are elegant, intense, and persistent.
There are no reviews yet.