- Alcohol:14% vol
- Grape Variety:Touriga Nacional, Touriga Franca, Sousão, Tinta Amarela, Tinta Barroca, Tinta Roriz
- Serving Temperature:18ºC
- Winemakers:David Baverstock and José Luís Moreira da Silva
- Pairing:Veal, Beef, Lamb, Poultry, Pasta, Game (deer, venison)
- Theme:Quinta dos Murças VV47 comes from a historic vineyard, the oldest vertical vineyard in the Douro, planted in 1947, with a Southeast exposure and 40% slope. It translates the maximum expression of our terroir and its potential, which is characterized by its elegance, harmony, and complexity
Climate:Mediterranean Continental, hot days and cool nights during the maturation
- AGE OF VINEYARDS:73 years
- Vinification:Hand-picked, the grapes are stalked and crushed, fermentation takes place with own yeast at controlled temperature (25 – 28 ° C) in granite tanks, extraction with feet and traditional vertical press
- Ageing: 12 months in used French and American oak barrels
- Tasting notes:Of great harmony and elegance, we highlight the very fine ripe tannins and their balanced acidity. It presents a very long and persistent finish that, taken as a whole, allows to predict a great longevity.
There are no reviews yet.