- Alcohol:12% vol
- Grape Variety: 60% Arinto, 40% Encruzado
- Serving Temperature:7-14ºC
- Winemakers:António Ventura
- Pairing:Pasta, Pork, Shellfish, Lean fish
- Theme: Blend made from the finest white grapes of Arinto and Encruzado, with denomination IGP Lisboa.
Climate:Mediterranean microclimate with an Atlantic influence. Cold nights even during summer, max. temperatures of 31ºC, 675 mm average rainfall
- Vinification:Rigorous selection of bunches and berries made over 100% of own grapes. Soft pneumatic pressing followed by 15 º C temperature fermentation in small capacity stainless steel tanks
Ageing: Partial fermentation in French oak barrels with Acacia tops, followed by 120 days of bâtonnage, and 5 months more of oak stage. Bottling, labeling and finishing performed in cellar
- Tasting notes: Citrus color, with aromas of white pulp fruits and some toast nuances. In the mouth it reveals complexity and elegance, with well-integrated freshness and unctuosity, finishing in a long and pleasantly persistent way
There are no reviews yet.