- Alcohol:13.3% vol
- Grape Variety:60% Arinto and 40% Azal
- Serving Temperature:12ºC
- Winemakers:Jorge Sousa Pinto
- Pairing:Fish, Seafood, Sushi, Salads, Poultry, Pasta
- Vines:More than 60 years vines in pergola style
- Vinification:Maturation of older vines conducted in very singular pergola style with the impeccable sanitary state. With fermentation and stages for 6 months in used
- Tasting notes:It has an expressive aroma of citrus fruits to which mineral notes joins.
There are no reviews yet.