- The present general term and conditions establish the pre-contractual information regarding contracts made through distance in www.madeinflavours.com and form an integral part of any contractual relationship between the Made in Flavours, owners Telma Lopes and Leónidas Henriques, Frick CH-5070, Aargau, Switzerland, as a seller and operator of the website www.madeinflavours.com and from their all subdomains/sub-websites. The domains www.madeinflavours.com, www.madeinflavours.pt and www.madeinflavours.ch are the property of Made in Flavours KLG with headquarters in Bahnhofstrasse 12, 5070 Frick, Aargau, Switzerland, CHE-418.430.307. Deviations from these conditions and any additional agreements are only binding for the Made in Flavours if they are agreed in writing with the customer.
- These General Conditions of Online Sale are agreed between Made in Flavours KLG, hereinafter designated as “Made in Flavours” and the people that wish to purchase from Made in Flavours – www.madeinflavours.com online store hereinafter designated as “Customer”.
- These conditions apply only to non-trader customers. Any non-trader customer acting for purposes other than his / her professional activity is understood as such.
- The parties agree that purchases made through the Made in Flavours online store – www.madeinflavours.com shall be governed solely by this agreement to the exclusion of any conditions previously available on the website.
- These Online Terms & Conditions may be changed without prior notice and should be consulted before placing any order.
ARTICLE 1 – OBJECT
- These General Conditions of Online Sale are intended to provide and define all necessary information to the Customer regarding the ordering, sale, payment, and delivery of purchases made at Made in Flavours.
- These conditions rule all steps necessary to place the order and guarantee the follow-up of this order between the Contracting Parties.
- Any alcoholic beverages available for sale on Made in Flavours may only be purchased by persons of legal age in their country of residence.
ARTICLE 2 – INFORMATION ON PRODUCTS, PRICES, AND CONTENTS
- The current prices are indicated on the website in the shop. All prices are quoted by Made in Flavours in Swiss Francs (CHF) including VAT. The VAT is 7.7% (wine) and 2.5% (olive oil) and is included in the price. Unless otherwise stated: Wine bottle content 75 cl. Shipping costs are charged separately and in addition.
- Made in Flavours reserves the right to modify, without prior notice and at any time, the information and commercial offer presented regarding its products, prices, promotions, commercial conditions and services.
- All products presented at Made in Flavours are subject to stock availability.
- All information and content presented on www.madeinflavours.com and its subdomains are the property of Made in Flavours brand, their use, reproduction, copying and dissemination by other means of texts, logos, images and videos present on www.madeinflavours.com, are subject to Made in Flavours prior authorization.
ARTICLE 3 – ORDER
- Customer places his order through Made in Flavours online store by selecting the items from the presented online catalog and through the following process:
- a) Proceeds with his Register in Made in Flavours online store, providing the information requested therein (name, delivery and billing address, as well as the Tax ID if applicable, which you want to be included in the invoice) and read the General Conditions present for Online Selling in the Made in Flavours online store;
- b) Add the product you wish to order to the shopping cart;
- c) Finalize the order by filling in the requested fields;
- d) Pay your order with the payment method you selected, upon receipt of it in our system, your order will be processed and shipped to you. You will receive your order and shipping confirmation notifications.
- Orders will only be processed after the actual confirmation of your payment, the order itself does not constitute a reservation of the products.
- Payment is made by credit card, PayPal or TWINT. If no payment is received, the reservation expires. When paying by credit card, the customer’s account will be debited [with shipping of the goods] unless otherwise agreed.
- The data contained in the invoice is the sole responsibility of the Customer. The invoice after it has been issued cannot be reissued with changes.
- If Made in Flavours is unable to deliver a Customer’s order in whole or in part, the Customer will be contacted as soon as possible to find a suitable solution to the situation.
- Made in Flavours reserves the right to cancel orders that give rise to incorrect amounts due to computer errors, returning the paid amounts immediately to its customers.
ARTICLE 4 – MEANS OF PAYMENT
- Made in Flavours provides its Customers with the following payment methods:
– Credit Card (Visa and Mastercard)
- Made in Flavours reserves the right to cancel any order whose validation of payment by any means raises questions or reserves.
ARTICLE 5 – SHIPPING COSTS
- To the prices presented at Made in Flavours are added the value of the postage of each order, which is calculated based on the weight of the order and the respective delivery destination, the total postage will be automatically calculated when placing your order. values may change without notice.
- The value of the postage can be simulated during the purchase process, with the desired products added and filling in all fields requested during this process.
- Made in Flavours reserves the right to deliver individual orders themselves. Personal deliveries cannot be claimed by the customer. Products that are damaged during the transport by Made in Flavours will be replaced free of charge by Made in Flavours.
ARTICLE 6 – SHIPMENT OF ORDERS
- The shipping is limited to the territory of Switzerland. Foreign and express delivery are limited. The delivery takes place with VinoLog of the Swiss Post AG or by choice of Made in Flavours by another transport company. For damage to the products or in case of loss or theft of the products after the transfer of the products to the transport company, Made in Flavours assumes no liability. Damage and losses incurred during transport must be reported directly to the carrier. If the Swiss Post AG deadline for parcel pickup is not met and the ordered products are returned to the Made in Flavours, then Made in Flavours reserves the right to impose the costs for the return to the customer. A renewed dispatch takes place only with the agreement of the customer.
- For deliveries in other countries, please contact us by the following email: [email protected]
- Products ordered from Made in Flavours are always delivered to the address you indicate when placing your order, and all order information is available to you in our order and shipping confirmation notifications.
- All products shipped by Made in Flavours must be examined by the Customer immediately upon receipt. If you find that your order is damaged, you must return it immediately to the transport company, duly justifying the reason for the return on the delivery note/waybill and immediately notify Made in Flavours by the following email: [email protected]
ARTICLE 7 – RETURNS
Right of revocation. Swiss legislation does not guarantee the customer the right to change his mind and return a product after an online purchase.
ARTICLE 8 – PROOF
The Parties agree that computerized records kept in Made in Flavours computer systems in secure conditions are evidence of communications, orders and payments made between the Parties.
ARTICLE 9 – CONSERVATION AND FILE OF TRANSACTIONS
Orders and invoices will be archived on a reliable and durable medium to match a faithful and durable copy.
ARTICLE 10 – APPLICABLE LAW AND COMPETENT COURT
All purchases made at Made in Flavours are subject exclusively to Swiss law. To settle any conflicts arising from any agreement entered under these general conditions of online sale, Swiss law shall apply, and its courts shall have jurisdiction to settle disputes. The competent place of jurisdiction for all legal questions relating to the purchase contract is Aargau. Other jurisdictions are explicitly excluded.
You can contact us whenever you need clarification, requests for further information or suggestions, we will be happy to assist you.
By phone: 076 615 14 02
By email: [email protected]