- Alcohol:22% vol
- Grape Variety:85% Alicante Bouschet, 15% Touriga Nacional
- Serving Temperature:10-14ºC
- Winemakers:Paulo Laureano
- Pairing: Cheese, almond or nut tarts, chocolate mousse, or strawberries with cream.
Climate:Mediterranean with cold winters with rainfall concentrated between October and February, hot summers, with temperatures close to 40ºC at the time of maturation.
- Tasting notes:Intense and deep black fruit, combined with eucalyptus menthol freshness. Complex, full, rich, intense, spicy, with warm notes of cocoa and black fruit on the palate.
There are no reviews yet.