- Alcohol:22% vol
- Grape Variety:85% Alicante Bouschet, 15% Touriga Nacional
- Serving Temperature:10-14ºC
- Winemakers:Paulo Laureano
- Pairing: Cheese, almond or nut tarts, chocolate mousse, or strawberries with cream.
Climate:Mediterranean with cold winters with rainfall concentrated between October and February, hot summers, with temperatures close to 40ºC at the time of maturation.
- Tasting notes:Intense and deep black fruit, combined with eucalyptus menthol freshness. Complex, full, rich, intense, spicy, with warm notes of cocoa and black fruit on the palate.