- Alcohol:12% vol
- Grape Variety:Encruzado
- Serving Temperature:7-14ºC
- Winemakers:António Ventura
- Pairing:Pasta, Pork, Shellfish, Lean fish
- Theme:: Encruzado grapes were harvested in the “Vinha Miranda” and “Vinha Celestina” vineyards, both at Quinta do Porto Nogueira, Alguber – Cadaval, Lisbon Region
Climate:Mediterranean microclimate with an Atlantic influence. Cold nights even during summer, max. temperatures of 31ºC, 675 mm average rainfall
- Vinification:Rigorous selection of bunches and berries made over 100% of own grapes. Soft pneumatic pressing followed by 15 º C temperature fermentation in small capacity stainless steel tanks
Ageing:Partial fermentation in French oak barrels with acacia tops, followed by a 150 days bâtonnage. Bottling, labeling and finishing performed in their own cellar
- Tasting notes:: It has a citrus color, and aromas of yellow flesh fruits, with some notes of honey and light toast. Great balance and fine acidity. Notorious greasiness. With a very harmonious ending.
There are no reviews yet.