- Alcohol:14.3% vol
- Grape Variety:Old Vines
- Serving Temperature:15-17ºC
- Winemakers:Luís Duarte / Luís Cameira
- Pairing:Beef, Pasta, Lamb, Game (deer, venison)
- Climate:Mediterranean Continental, hot days and cool nights during the maturation
- Soil:Schist and Sandy loam.
- Vinification:Manual harvest in 20 kg baskets. Destemming and pre-fermentative maceration. Fermentation with temperature control in stainless steel vats between 16º C and 20º C. Malolactic fermentation in French oak. Aging in the same wood for 5 months. Tartaric stabilization. This wine is not filtered.
- Tasting notes:Color: opaque center with aureole. Aroma: Expressive of ripe red fruits, spices, and balsamic Palate: Full-bodied, but not overdone, with notes of wild black fruit and graphite. Crunchy acidity. There are also more complex notes of roasting and vanilla, brought by wood. ends light, long and mineral.
«What better way could we find to honor our Father and Grandfather, than to launch a wine in his honor CASA do VALLE HOMENAGEM. We received a difficult heritage from him, as he has always been distinguished for his work, dedication, and passion for wine and for a dynamism he has always maintained throughout his long life. His attitude and courage towards life and society are an example that we seek to follow with enthusiasm and dedication. Her children and grandchildren raise the glass of this wine in his honor, saying – thank you very much. »
There are no reviews yet.