- Alcohol:14% vol
- Grape Variety:Cabernet Sauvignon
- Serving Temperature:16-18ºC
- Winemakers:Miguel Louro
- Pairing:Veal, Beef, Lamb, Poultry
Climate:Mediterranean Continental, hot days and cool nights during the maturation, hot summers, with temperatures close to 40ºC at the time of maturation.
- Vinification:Peeled grapes, mashed with the feet. Two days of cold maceration before fermentation. In stainless steel tanks at a controlled temperature.
Ageing:12 months in new 300L French oak barrels
- Tasting notes:When the bouquet opens in the glass, it shows all the facets of the Cabernet Sauvignon: delicate, but pure Cassis and blueberry fragrance, herbaceous nuances, a slight smell of earthy smell and a delightful hint of young walnuts. The body with the dark-berry fruit is just as varietal. The finish leaves an impression of vanilla and ends with appropriate bitterness