- Alcohol:13,5% vol
- Grape Variety:Antão Vaz, Arinto
- Serving Temperature:10-12ºC
- Winemakers:Pedro Baptista
- Assistant Winemaker: Duarte Lopes
- Pairing:Pasta, Pork, Shellfish
- Theme:Cartuxa wines reflect the tradition and famed quality of the first people to make wine at Cartuxa. Carthusian monks who in 1587 established the Santa Maria Scala Coeli Monastery. It was first produced in 1986
- Climate:Mediterranean with cold winters with rainfall concentrated between October and February, hot summers, with temperatures close to 40ºC at the time of maturation.
- Tasting notes:This white wine is made from the Antão Vaz and Arinto, varieties, and has a fine aroma with full lingering flavours. It has notes of peach, pear and apricot.
There are no reviews yet.