- Alcohol:13.5% vol
- Grape Variety:100% Syrah
- Serving Temperature:16-18ºC
- Winemakers:António Ventura
- Pairing:Beef, Pasta, Veal, Poultry
- Theme:It is a red varietal made exclusively from grapes SYRAH, with Tejo Geographical Protected Indication (IGP Tejo).
Climate:Mediterranean microclimate with an Atlantic influence. Cold nights even during summer, max. temperatures of 31ºC, 675 mm average rainfall
- Soil:Non-humid sandy soils
- Vineyeard:Vine parcel of SYRAH is cultivated at “Senhora das Virtudes” vineyard with 0,8 ha. Solar Orientation: Syrah parcel at “Senhora das Virtudes” vineyard has solar orientation North-South (N-S).
- Vinification:Rigorous selection of bunches made over 100% of Syrah grapes. Fermentation in mills with pre-fermentative maceration.
- Ageing:12 months in French oak barrels of 2nd-year use.
- Tasting notes:Intense ruby color, defined and deep aromas, highlighting the red fruits and the notes of mint and dark chocolate. Balanced mouth dominated by fine acidity and intense but eclectic and good tannins, well integrated into the wine’s structure to provide a long-lasting, unctuous finish.
There are no reviews yet.