- Alcohol:13.5% vol
- Grape Variety:Viognier, Arinto and Marsanne
- Serving Temperature:7°-14°
- Winemakers:Graça Gonçalves, advised by Grégory Viennois
- Pairing:Pasta, Pork, Shellfish, Lean fish
- Soil Geology: 20 ha with different expositions and slopes. Lime and clay from the superior Jurassic period
- Climate: Mediterranean microclimate with an Atlantic influence. Cold nights even during summer, max. temperatures of 31ºC, 675 mm average rainfall and a permanent blowing wind.
- Winegrowing: Organic production (PT-BIO-08) with a single plot management winegrowing work
- Harvest and Winemaking: Handmade harvest at two distinct dates, so that all the grapes are harvested at their perfect maturation level. Fermentation in stainless steel vats and french oak barrels (500L).
- Ageing: 5 months in stainless steel vats
- Production:15.000 btls (75 cl and 150 cl)
- Theme: This white is versatile and gastronomic, representing the delicate balance between terroir, fruit and grape varieties (Viognier, Arinto and Marsanne). A wine to enjoy with everyday food and friends.
There are no reviews yet.