- Alcohol:14% vol
- Grape Variety:Syrah (100%)
- Serving Temperature:16°-18°
- Winemakers:Graça Gonçalves, advised by Grégory Viennois
- Pairing:Beef, Pasta, Veal, Poultry
- Soil Geology: 20 ha with different expositions and slopes. Lime and clay from the superior Jurassic period
- Climate: Mediterranean microclimate with an Atlantic in?uence. Cold nights even during summer, max. temperatures of 31ºC, 675 mm average rainfall and a permanent blowing wind.
- Winegrowing: Organic production (PT-BIO-08) with a single plot management winegrowing work
- Harvest and Winemaking: Individualized plot handmade harvest with manual sorting. Destemming with no crushing. Fermentation in stainless steel temperature-controlled vats. Prolonged maceration.
- Ageing: 16 months in 2nd year french oak barrels.
- Production: 25.000 btls (75 cl and 150 cl)
- Theme: This red is versatile and gastronomic, representing the delicate balance between terroir, fruit and grape variety (Syrah). A wine to enjoy with everyday food and friends.
There are no reviews yet.