- Alcohol:13.5% vol
- Grape Variety:Syrah (75%) and Touriga Nacional (25%)
- Serving Temperature:16°-18°
- Winemakers:Graça Gonçalves, advised by Grégory Viennois
- Pairing:Beef, Pasta, Veal, Poultry
- Soil Geology: 20 ha with different expositions and slopes. Lime and clay from the superior Jurassic period
- Climate: Mediterranean microclimate with an Atlantic in?uence. Cold nights even during summer, max. temperatures of 31ºC, 675 mm average rainfall and a permanent blowing wind.
- Winegrowing: Organic production (PT-BIO-08) with a single plot management winegrowing work
- Harvest and Winemaking: Individualized plot handmade harvest with manual sorting. Desteming with no crushing. Fermentation in stainless steel temperature controlled vats. Prolonged maceration.
- Ageing: 18 to 20 months in french oak barrels, 40% of which new ones.
- Production: 1.200 btls (75 cl and 150 cl)
- Vinification: Individualized plot handmade harvest with manual sorting. Desteming with no crushing. Fermentation in stainless steel temperature controlled vats. Prolonged maceration
- Theme: “From discoveries to encounters, this is the story of two men, passionate about wine. The story of a same attitude towards wine, as an awakening of the senses. Of a partnership that just became obvious – and a friendship that we will share forever. That is why I dedicate this wine to my dear friend and great winegrower Michel Chapoutier.” José Bento dos Santos
There are no reviews yet.