- Alcohol:12.9% vol
- Grape Variety:70% Arinto and 30% Azal
- Serving Temperature:10-12ºC
- Winemakers:Jorge Sousa Pinto
- Pairing:Fish, Seafood, Sushi, Salads, Poultry, Pasta
- Vines:Facing south in a half slope configuration
- Vinification:100% Stainless steel tank fermented for 8 days at 17°C temperature. 10 days after
fermentation is completed it stands in stainless steel tank for 8 months.
- Tasting notes:Aroma with medium intensity. Citrus fruit notes predominate to which some wet stones joins. Medium-bodied,
fresh and long finish.