- Alcohol:13.5% vol
- Grape Variety: 80% Touriga Nacional, 10% Pinot Noir and Syrah 10%
- Serving Temperature:16-18ºC
- Winemakers:António Ventura
- Pairing:Beef, Pasta, Veal, Poultry
- Theme:Blend made from the finest red grapes Touriga Nacional, Syrah and Pinot Noir, with geographical indication IG Lisboa
Climate:Mediterranean microclimate with an Atlantic influence. Cold nights even during summer, max. temperatures of 31ºC, 675 mm average rainfall
- Vineyard:Both “Vinha dos Versos” and “Vinha Porto Olho” Touriga Nacional vineyards area is 0,92ha, Pinot Noir vineyard “Vinha do Bem-Amado” has 1,49 ha. With Northwest-Southeast (NW-SE) solar orientation
- Vinification:Rigorous selection of bunches and berries made over 100% of own grapes. Fermentation in mills with pre-fermentative maceration
Ageing: 30% of the blend staged for 6 months in French oak barrels of 2nd and 3rd-year use.
- Tasting notes:With Intense ruby color and aromas with menthol and balsamic notes, where wild red berries can be found, and slight nuances of oak. Fresh mouth, lively acidity, ripe and silky tannins, well integrated into the wine structure
There are no reviews yet.