- Alcohol:13% vol
- Grape Variety:Alvarinho
- Serving Temperature:10-12ºC
- Winemakers:Anselmo Mendes
- Pairing:Fish, Seafood, Sushi, Salads, Poultry, Pasta
- Climate:Mediterranean Continental, hot days and cool nights during the maturation
- Vinification:Total de-stemming. Short skin maceration. Medium cold clarification. Fermentation at a constant rate between 14º and 22ºC. Minimum 4-month ageing on fine lees.
- Tasting notes:Citrus, tropical aromas, but with great complexity. Full-bodied, good structure and the dry, bitter finish of the Alvarinho variety.
There are no reviews yet.