- Alkohol:14,5% Vol
- Rebsorte:Antão Vaz and Arinto
- Winzer:Paulo Laureano
- Paarung Pasta, Pork, Shellfish, Lean fish
- Climate:Mediterranean with cold winters with rainfall concentrated between October and February, hot summers, with temperatures close to 40ºC at the time of maturation.
- Vinification: Fermented in stainless steel tanks at controlled temperatures
- Ageing:8 years bottle-aged
- Tasting notes: The bouquet is structured and complex in aroma, it includes citrus, is very crisp and full of character
There are no reviews yet.